Friday, April 24, 2015

Anthem of the Seas

Royal Caribbean's Anthem of the Seas was floated out at Meyer Werft from the dock in in Papenburg Saturday evening February 21, 2015.
She is the second ship of the Quantum class.

Anthem of the Seas was delivered to Royal Caribbean on April 10, 2015, and christened on April 20, 2015


March 10, from about 14:00 The Anthem of the Seas was ready for the Ems conveyance with arrival in Eemshaven (NL) Wednesday morning. 

River Ems Conveyance
Due to its upstream location on the river Ems, the giant ships to be delivered have to make a 36 km voyage to the Dollart bay. The ships does make this voyage sailing backwards. It is easier to manoeuvre a ship backwards. The pods on the ship’s stern “shovel” water below the hull, which makes the river conveyance easier.

1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, lfdsloans@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete